Thursday, January 28, 2010

mingw-compiled Qt app on Windows: Entry Point Not Found?

I am trying to deploy a release version of my Qt app on Windows, with Qt as shared library.

I have put the following Qt-related shared library DLL files in my application directory:
  • QtCore4.dll
  • QtGui4.dll
  • mingwm10.dll
  • libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
  • QtContacts_tp.dll (Qt Mobility Contacts DLL)
But I still get this error:


Entry Point Not Found: The procedure entry point _Z15qAddPostRoutinePFvvE could not be located in the dynamic link library QtCore4.dll.

Why is this happening? :-(

Update: Thanks to this QtForum.org thread, it happened because I used the QtCore4.dll and QtGui4.dll from C:\Qt\2010.01\bin. After I used the DLLs from C:\Qt\2010.01\qt\bin, my application works fine! :-)

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!